Safeguarding Policies, Procedures and Guidance for St Augustine’s
Although we have a designated Safeguarding Officer, it is important that everyone should become familiar with our Safeguarding Policies. Ensuring the safety of the vulnerable, young, old, or anywhere between, is the responsibility and duty of us all.
- Safeguarding Policy 2018-19
- Behaviour Code for Adults Working with Children and Young People
- Procedure for Dealing with Concerns about a Child
- Parish Safety Policy for Online Activity and Communication
- Behaviour Code for Working with Adults
- Policy and Guidance for Expressing Concerns and “Whistleblowing”
- Policy and Guidance for Responding to Safeguarding Allegations in the Parish
You can contact our Safeguarding Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.